Exercise No. 3 - Twenty Photos of Things Arranged in Space

 


These 5 images are a ball that I drew. I only moved the ball forward to mess with scaling in an image. There isn't much else to say about this series of pictures. 






So these are my stuffed animals. I did a little photoshoot with them to resemble them doing friendly activities. I did my best to tell a story with moving the objects but keeping the same background. Although you don't see the full background in all of the pictures, it's a bit of a given with the lighting. The reason being is that I also wanted to experiment with other angles. I didn't exaggerate the different angles, but they're there. 
I lined the stuffed animals up to do a "proper" photo (all friend groups have at least 1 good photo). The next 4 pictures are them conversing, recreating the "6teen" poster, looking in the mirror of an eyeshadow pallet (symbolizing that they're doing makeup together), and going to sleep. Overall I'd say this mimics a sleepover.






This is back to the Draheim lobby. It starts off with my laptop stacked neatly onto my folders in the far corner. Then, as the more folders open, the messier the area gets. I wanted to show the homework process and how it feels - where it just keeps piling up and getting out of control. Seeing one assignment get done makes it seem like it's an easy thing to do, given that one assignment doesn't shake up the room too much.  Seeing the assignments get done back to back, though, shows to be troublesome as everything goes everywhere. I tried not to change the perspective too much because I wanted to capture the floor gradually becoming full. 






Finally, here is Hatsune Miku sitting in various spots on campus. First, she's outside on a bench by Wellness Center. The next two pictures she's in the same buildings, just different rooms. One is a classroom in front of a chalkboard surrounded by drawn hearts and dots; the other she's in the D&IC. Then,  she's at the Cafe. Lastly, she's in gaming house. 
I kept her in the foreground and changed up the backgrounds to do something different than the other pictures. Plus, with the pose she has, she gives these different places a similar vibe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Project Proposal Blog Post & Presentation

Exercise No. 2 - Ten Spaces

*Draft* Final Project - Self-Designed New Media Work