Final Project - Self-Design New Media Work

 Final Project time!

So for my final project, I have multiple pieces of 2D things interacting with 3D things. It started out simple with drawing jackets onto people mainly just to get the hang of this project. Doing this has helped me figure out what type of program I want to work with and how I would like to style the further pieces. I started out with Whatsapp's and Gallery's drawing tool, but then I ended up using a drawing app -IBIS Paint - for almost the rest of the pieces. After I got situated to the drawing app, I started adding more to the pictures, specifically just revamping people into 2D characters. I made sure to choose images with 2 people so both a 2D character and 3D person can interact in some sort of way. 2 out of the 3 have the figures overlapping in some way; the third is just the two spending time within the same vicinity. Finally, I made more pieces that changed the setting to a 2D setting. This was the goal of my project. However the pieces weren't executed in a way I'd like, mainly because I would've like for the people to interact with the background when taking these photos. Either way, the pieces came out nice in my opinion; I just had to make the backgrounds accommodate to the persons in each picture. I made sure to make these not be too similar as the jacket pictures and the characters interacting  pictures were.

I hope that my progression is clear to y'all :)

Self-Design New Media Work

Comments

  1. I love your project, it's so darn cute!! I thought the progression and experimentation were very easy to see in your work and presentation. I totally agree with what Johnie said in class, I think you were developing a really distinct style with this project (and ngl I'm a little sad you're not going to do more, they're so good). I don't really have any criticisms or other feedback, I just wanted you to know I really like your art :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise No. 2 - Ten Spaces

Your Project Proposal Blog Post & Presentation

*Draft* Final Project - Self-Designed New Media Work